As a result of the entry into force of the European General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (commonly known as GDPR) on May 25th, we inform you about the way in which the personal data of our present and future course attendants are processed.
1. Reasons why we process personal data
The data provided by our course attendants, meaning name, surname and the name of the company, the address/residency, the registration data/number and series of identity card, the personal numerical code, the e-mail address are used by Fala Português SRL and Asociația Fala Português! in order to provide the following:
– the performance of the contract signed between the course attendants and Fala Português SRL or Asociația Fala Português!;
– the issuing of bills by Fala Português SRL or Asociația Fala Português! for services provided;
– sending course materials, in digital format, to the e-mail address provided by course attendants;
– sending feedback forms regarding the course at the end of the module;
– sending information regarding cultural and educational events organized by Fala Português SRL through Asociația Fala Português!.
2. The ways in which we process personal data
The personal data is processed by means of manual and automatic systems to issue invoices and write the services contract, on paper and/or through electronic and automatic means, though ways and procedures which are strictly necessary for the above mentioned reasons. Any operation involving the disclosure of personal data to third parties is excluded.
3. The time frame for processing personal data
– The data is processed during the period of validity of the contract signed between the course attendants and Fala Português SRL and/or Asociația Fala Português!. After the expiry date, the contract in electronic format is deleted from Fala Português SRL and/or Asociația Fala Português! digital data base. The contract in hardcopy is preserved for the period provided by the law in force. The bill in electronic format and in hardcopy is archived for the period provided by the law in force.
– If you want to continue to receive information regarding the courses and events organized by Fala Português SRL and Asociația Fala Português!, you will have to inform us, in written, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. The rights of interested parties
With regard to the processing of personal data, our course attendants can exercise a series of specific rights among with the right to request at any moment:
– the confirmation of the existence or inexistence of personal data;
– making personal data available in an intelligible form;
– to know the origin of the data, as well as the criteria and the purpose for which they are being processed;
– to cancel and block data due to law infringement, as well as update, rectify or, if interested, to request the integration of data;
– to oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data.
In order to exercise these rights, please contact the Administrator of Fala Português SRL, Cristina Nițu, at email@example.com.